Custom Search

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Declare the victory over the end of 2011.

Do not allow the end of the year to be a sad time for you, take a step of faith and declare that the rest of this year you will have the victory. Declare the victory over every obstacle that rises against you, victory over every situation stopping you, victory over every thought that suggests the remainder of 2011 will not get better. Victory does not just come but it is obtained. Maintain your position as a champion and see yourself as a winner. Winners make up their minds ahead of time that they will not be defeated. The ending of this year can be great and a testimony to many about the good things that happened for you. I have decided that 2011 will be a turning point for me. It will be a closing of something great but an entry way of blessings for 2012. I choose to believe that my dreams and aspirations will continue to flourish and I will be enriched in all things. I declare that the end of 2011 will bring favor, blessing, and peace abundantly in my life. I have the victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment